Monday, August 12, 2013

Aug 12, 2013

Sorry I wasn't able to email last week. It was a crazy week! We had time to sit down and I got to read emails and then I had to give up my computer. And your email came in right as I was getting off but I still got to read it. I wish I could have stayed on longer because we could have done quick emails back and forth and chatted.

Things are still going here in Huntington Beach. We got our first solid Baptismal Date! I wish we would have had  alot more success and done more for this area in that regard (we did a lot of reworking the area and building it up again and preparing a lot of people I believe) but none the less we are very excited. She is a lady Elder Hicken and I found about 5 months ago, and now she starting to hopefully move forward.

Thanks for the pictures of the Family Reunion up in the mountains, it is so good to see my natural habitat, I do miss the mountains. But Huntington Beach is really nice as well. Well, that isn't the first thing that has happened to 'little guy' (window broken in the old truck), and it probably won't be the last haha

This morning we were able to go to the New Port Beach temple again (we get to go every other transfer so every 3 months) and it was awesome. The new Temple Video is really good I thought.

It is amazing how learning through the spirit goes. It is like a HUGE puzzle. Once you think you've got a hold of a really good piece and you get it into place you see that it actually just connects to even more pieces and more pieces and you keep making more connections and it is so cool. I love learning. Back to speaking about temples, is there any news on the Cedar City temple? Do you know where it is going to be, when they are going to start it/ finish it? I am so excited for that to happen!

Thank you for the love and support you all give me. I am truly blessed with the best family! I am so glad I get to be with you all forever.
Elder Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment