Monday, September 9, 2013

Sept 9, 2013

It is so good to hear from you. That is so crazy that you know the Varney family! Were me and Elder Varney (Spencer is his brother, he is Jared. He was one of the twins) were we good buds in Nursery? Because we are now! haha He is a really good companion to have. It is crazy that we are not only in the same mission but companions now! If we would have stayed in Georgia we would have grown up being good pals probably.

That is fun that the family all talked in church. I bet it was a really good meeting. I have such an awesome family! I love you all! That is really neat that there were three Authorities that came and Dad had a meeting with them and Jessica could go to the fireside too. That is really neat. Why did they come down? That is unusual to have 3 of them! Is there crazy things happening there too? Or were they there for the temple possibly?!?! Is there any news on it?

I love being a missionary and I love learning! I miss you all but we will have plenty of time together eventually ;) Thank you so much for being an awesome family and supporting me. Thank you for the letters from everybody as well, sorry I don't have time to respond to them all but I read them all and love them. They keep me going some days. Especially you Mom and Dad though, you are amazing parents and I appreciate everything you do for me. I love you!
Elder Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment