Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013


Dear Family!
   I miss you guys! Those pictures you sent seem like you guys are having so much fun, that is awesome. That Easter picture is such a short line up for a holiday; compare it to the one 10 years ago and you' think it was a different family. I guess it's Zuno that gives you guys the new look.

   John is already so much bigger than when I left! After 2 years he is going to have changed so much!



It's weird to think that it has already been a month, I'm 1/24th done. I've got alot of work to do this last 23rd!
   Me and Elder Hicken have been just working away. We have gotten alot of bible bashers the past few weeks so that has been fun. While we were at a door a guy even pulled his truck over and got out to tell the lady to not listen to us and that he was there to rebuke us. We sent him away and got a return appointment with the lady we had been talking to and another appointment with that guy tonight so i'm excited. The Lord really blesses you when you are doing his work, I've seen it so much. I wouldn't have known what to do with myself if this stuff happened before my mission but He really does fill your mouth with the right things to say and you don't even remember what you said afterwards.
   I'm glad everyone is doing well, and thank you for the pictures, they are appreciated! Love you all!

Elder Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment