Monday, December 16, 2013

Dec 16, 2013

It is always so good to hear how everyone is doing! I'm glad to hear all is well.
Exciting things have been happening here. Daren has his Baptism set for the 28! pray for him! We are so excited for him. This is going to be so good for him and his family. We have a bapt on the 22 for Kassie as well, I don't know if I have told you about her. She is really awesome and is progressing and staying strong. We got her program lined up and it is gong to be a good one. She is excited to be able to use it as a good missionary tool because a lot of her nonmember friends are going to be coming. The work is going forward and fast. I hope that things are able to stay good at home! Thank you for keeping me updated! I love you all!
Love, Elder Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment